Thursday 17 February 2022

Kenneth M Cale : part one

Kenneth M Cale lives in Oregon. His chapbooks include Greater Vegas Bleeds into the Dreams of My Cryogenic Slumber (Steel Incisors, 2022) and Midnight Double Feature (Sweat Drenched Press, 2020) and recent work can be found in Where is the River and Train. You can find him on Twitter: @kmcale81

What are you working on?

I have a new chapbook of poems and collages coming out in March through Steel Incisors called Greater Vegas Bleeds into the Dreams of My Cryogenic Slumber, so I’ve been getting that ready to go. I’m about 70% done with the follow up to Vegas, and I’m writing a few more pieces to pull that one together.  I have another project too, but that’s at an early stage, and I can’t say too much about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment