Thursday 23 December 2021

Victoria Toykkala : part one

Victoria Toykkala (v.m.t) is a writer and a cat mom of two, who lives in Thunder Bay, Ontario.

She has forthcoming poems in @tinywrenlit ISSUE 1 & December 2021 ISSUE @VerseZine

Besides writing, she enjoys coffee, hiking and thrift shopping.

You can find her on Twitter and Instagram @vmtpoetry. 

What are you working on?

Currently, I am working on expanding my knowledge on poetry, writing and life in general. I have been creating a lot which is really great, and I've also been going through old poems with fresh eyes and just having fun in the process. It's really cool so see myself grow as writer and a person. I have been inspired by a muse which has really been a huge part of creating my work. A

lot of my work is pretty dark and I have been working on some NSFW content as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment