Saturday 18 September 2021

J. D. Nelson : part one

J. D. Nelson (b. 1971) experiments with words in his subterranean laboratory. His poetry has appeared in many small press publications, worldwide, since 2002. He is the author of several collections of poetry, including Cinderella City (The Red Ceilings Press, 2012). His first full-length collection, entitled in ghostly onehead, is slated for a 2021 release by mOnocle-Lash Anti-Press. Visit http://www.MadVerse.com for more information and links to his published work. Nelson lives in Colorado, USA.

What are you working on?

I am currently working with my publisher, mOnocle-Lash Anti-Press to finalize the layout and design of my first full-length collection of poetry, in ghostly onehead, which is slated for a 2021 release. The 75 never-before-published poems in this collection were written over a period of 2,000 days, from July, 2015 to January, 2021.

I am also editing a chapbook manuscript consisting of 30 new poems I’ve written in the past year. I am always submitting poems to small press publications, both print and online.

https://monoclelash.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment