Wednesday 9 May 2018

Sennah Yee : part one


Sennah Yee is from Toronto. She writes poetry, writes about films, and writes poetry about films. Her debut poetry/non-fiction collection, How Do I Look?, was published by Metatron Press in 2017. She is currently pursuing her PhD in Cinema & Media Studies, focusing her research on gendered robot design in media and technology. She is the arts editor at Shameless Magazine, and co-edits/contributes to The Fuck of the Century. Find her @sennahaha / sennahyee.com

Photo credit: Alice Liu

What are you working on?

I’m currently attempting an outline of my first novella. I’m trying to keep it secret, which is also just a roundabout way of saying that I’m not actually too sure about all the details haha. But it’s a soft sci-fi; something I’ve always wanted to write. I haven’t really written anything like it before, so I’m both excited and terrified to actually start it!


No comments:

Post a Comment