Sunday 24 April 2022

Taylor Gianfrancisco : part one

Taylor Gianfrancisco is an MFA student at the Vermont College of Fine Arts. She has work published in Dark Matter, Bone & Ink, and Half Mystic Journal. Her book, A Delirium of Flowers, is out now through Ghost City Press. She lives and works in Orlando, Florida. 

What are you working on?

I am currently working on my critical thesis for my Master’s in Fine Arts. This project is hybrid, involving creative nonfiction and poetry, which is a formidable task for myself. I am currently in the process of interviewing poets who also write prose to see if their creative process for each genre is different. When I am not working on this, I am working on a poetry collection about the first time you feel something for someone and how it changes your beliefs in love and joy in relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment