Wednesday 21 July 2021

Brandi Spering : part one

Brandi Spering resides in Philadelphia, where she writes, sews, and paints. Favoring non-fiction and poetry above else, her writing tends to sway between both, carrying a little over each time. Spering’s first book, This I Can Tell You is available through Perennial Press.  Other works can be found in super / natural: art and fiction for the future, Schuylkill Valley Journal, Forum Magazine, Artblog & more. Follow her on Instagram and twitter @brandispering.

What are you working on?

I have a few unfinished chapbooks that have been waiting on the sidelines for quite some time as I recently published my first book, This I Can Tell You, with Perennial Press. I am pushing those aside for now as I focus on writing every day, without intention. Outside of that, I am trying to improve my painting as I slowly learning color theory. I have also been making collages, paper, and hand-made journals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment