Friday 22 July 2022

Oormila Vijayakrishnan Prahlad : part three

What are you working on?

I have several different projects going on at any given point in time. At the moment I have deadlines looming for some open calls that I would love to write for - my poems are all half done and are awaiting the editing process. I just submitted a manuscript for a mini-chapbook of poems dedicated to my mum. I am in the process of editing another mini-chap dedicated to my dad (I know. It’s been all about celebrating family this year). I am also working on my debut collection and am collating and culling poems. (I published three books of poetry as a teenager. Then I went on a long hiatus from poetry and started publishing again only three years ago. Since I don't have a book of poems out as an adult, this will be my “debut” I guess). If all goes well, I hope to have my manuscript ready for submission early next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment