Sunday 6 May 2018

Elisabeth Horan : part one

Elisabeth Horan is an imperfect creature from Vermont advocating for animals, children and those suffering alone and in pain - especially those ostracized by disability and mental illness. Her collaborative nature and feminism chapbook On This Path We Travel, is published at Moonchild Magazine. Her column Arsenic Hour is live at TERSE. Journal.

What are you working on?

I just finished a chapbook called “Just to the Right of the Stove”. It is a collaboration between myself and Sylvia Plath’s ghost. I feel a kinship with her as I survived severe postpartum depression and she did not. I wish I could have reached out to her when she was isolated and sad. It is my most ambitious creation to date. I hope it gets published, I am very proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment