Friday 21 August 2020

Victoria Mbabazi : part one

Victoria Mbabazi is a mental health major pursuing a double minor in creative writing and philosophy at the University of Toronto. Her can be found in The Puritan, CV2, Feels Zine, Bywords, Untethered Magazine, and  Release Any Words Stuck Inside You Volume 2. Her poetry placed second in The Hart House Review contest and her work has been shortlisted in Plenitude's Flash Fiction contest and long-listed in Room’s Poetry contest. She’ll be doing an MFA with a concentration in poetry at NYU in the fall and is currently working on a poetry collection.

Photo credit: Cas Harwood.

What are you working on?

Currently, I’ve been editing both my chapbook and full length poetry collection. I’ve also been trying to write one long epic. What I really mean is, I’ve written nothing in weeks and I’m stressing myself out with all of these projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment