Thursday 27 August 2020

Julie Hogg : part one

Julie Hogg is published widely in many literary journals and anthologies. Her debut pamphlets are Majuba Road Vane Women Press 2016 and Eleutheromania Blueprint Poetry Press 2019. She tweets @hogg_julie.

What are you working on?

Firstly, I’m currently thoroughly enjoying writing the final poems of my first, full, collection. Also, as a publisher, fellow poet Jo Colley and I are Blueprint Poetry Press; we founded in the later part of 2019, publishing satisfying slices of poetry by poets who are between full collections @poetryblueprint. Following publication of my debut pamphlet Majuba Road in 2016, Vane Women Press invited me to become a member of their esteemed collective; we publish first pamphlets of fine poetry by women poets in the North East of England. www.vanewomen.co.uk. I’m lucky enough to review poetry pamphlets and collections for London Grip. www.londongrip.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment