Wednesday 1 March 2023

Emma Rhodes : part one

Emma Rhodes (she/her) is an emerging queer writer currently living on the unceded territory of the Mississaugas of Scugog Island people. Her work has been published in places such as Prism International, Plenitude, Riddle Fence, and elsewhere. Her first chapbook, Razor Burn, is forthcoming with Anstruther Press. You can find her at emmarhodes.net

Photo credit: Connor Price-Kelleher

What are you working on?

I am close to seeing my first chapbook out in the world, which is very exciting! Other than that, I am trying to foster a writing practice that is compatible with my relatively new job working in publishing. I am working to be gentle on myself as my relationship with my writing changes, and to be very intentional about making time to write and submit work for publication ☺.   

No comments:

Post a Comment