Friday 21 January 2022

Beth Mulcahy : part one

Beth Mulcahy (she/her) is a Pushcart Prize-nominated poet and writer whose work has appeared in various journals, including Full House Literary and Roi Faineant Press. Her writing bridges the gaps between generations and self, hurt and healing. Beth lives in Ohio with her husband and two children and works for a company that provides technology to people without natural speech. Her latest publications can be found here: https://linktr.ee/mulcahea.

What are you working on? I am working on trying to publish my first chapbook of poems, called Firmer Ground. I always have poems in progress. Aside from poetry, I am working on an historical fiction novel based on the lives of my maternal ancestors.  This year, one of my writing goals is to become more comfortable and confident with short story writing so I am focusing on learning and practicing that form as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment